Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Vintage Silver canvas Art

I am Happy to introduce my newest line of 
Vintage Silverware Cards & Canvas Art

the Farmhouse Series


I was cleaning up after staging a dinner party for a photo shoot.  I found myself staring at a pile of mismatched vintage silver.  As you can imagine, my mind went crazy. It was like magic.  I could actually visualize these silly tarnished items as art.  Can you imagine the countless times folks have gathered to eat with these fabulous pieces.

I knew I wanted them for my own home.
I hope you might possibly want them in yours.



FORK - FAMILY


FORK - GOOD EATS


SPOON - STRENGTH


FORK - GATHER


SPOON - HIS AND HERS


WELCOME - HOME


WELCOME - FARMHOUSE


FORK - FARMHOUSE


STORY BEGINS


NOW US


GIVE THANKS


SILVER PILE



There are currently TWELVE pieces in the canvas series. 
Available sizes and prices BY REQUEST.

There will soon be 4x6 postcard style cards with envelopes.
available wholesale and retail.


all are the sole property of the LM Brand
Lori Miller Vintage Design
Studio M Couture

contact info : loriatthebarn@ymail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment