Monday, August 17, 2015

the Cards


Show off your love for all things Vintage.
These cards are great for display, they look good framed and they complement a gift.
Whether you are buying for yourself, to give to a friend who shares your passion or to sell at your shop, these will be a big hit.

The Lori Miller Line is currently in 9 different shops in and around Minnesota.

We are will ship to all states and International. 

with style comes grace
-001


image is everything
-002


remember when
-003


untouched beauty
-004


collecting. a desirable addiction
-005


unconditional love
-006


life's simple pleasures
-007


you give me inspiration
-008


all the rage
-009


surprise me
-010


dinner for two
-011


collecting. a desirable addiction
-012


abnormally beautiful
-013


everlasting love
-014


love is all you need
-015


perhaps i might. you never know
-016


art is a way
-017

distressed. a rare gift
-018


There is a white border around each photograph, giving the photo a vintage feel.  All cards are printed on heavy cardstock and are 4x6 in size. 

Wholesale: A minimum of 6 of each card in the 18 different styles @ $1.75 per card.
OR
A quantity of 12 of each card in the 18 different styles 
@ $1.00 per card.


Retail: recommended retail price is $3.95 per card 
or 4 for $10
**If your are interested in just a few for yourself and don't have a dealer in your area contact me below**

I would love to here from you. I will ship Internationally!!
         


 contact info: loriatthebarn@ymail.com

2 comments:

  1. You will LOVe this vintage card line at your shop....they are selling like crazy at the Barn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, I love your store and love your cards. I recently bought Life's Simple Pleasures because my grandmother had chairs similar to those blue ones. I do a lot of photography myself and wonder if you could tell me where you get yours printed? I have never been able to find card stock for personal printing that's heavy enough!

    ReplyDelete